“GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and support their communities. It’s a day when everyone comes together to give back in all forms-acts of kindness, gifts of voice, time, talent or treasure. Nonprofits can leverage the energy of GivingTuesday to tell their stories, engage lifelong advocates and build a movement for their organizations – and that’s way more powerful than just collecting donors.
In this time of uncertainty, stress, and even despair, one thing that gives us hope is that this crisis is catalyzing innovation like we’ve never seen before. From GivingTuesdayNow, we learned that we owe this not only to the sense of urgency but to our desire to share information, ideas, and collaborate, which has never been stronger. All around the world, we are joining forces and leaning on each other – and this generosity tells us that we will achieve the better, more just world that we all seek.”
MPFIC On Giving Tuesday Now
Giving Tuesday Now was an incredible success for the foundation. Our supporters shared our mission and helped us raise over $6,000. In one of the most uncertain times our foundation has ever faced, our donors came together to show that they still believe in our mission. This unwavering commitment has meant the world to our kids and their families. Although we have been able to survive the challenges of 2020, we still need your help. Now more than ever, we have families who are struggling to afford healthcare and medical services for their children. With hours being cut at work and companies shutting down, some parents have nowhere to turn to help their injured children recover. MPFIC can help more families receive the care they need. But we still need your help. Will you give the gift of impact this holiday season?
How You Can Help On Giving Tuesday
One of the most important ways you can help MPFIC this Giving Tuesday is by sharing our mission with your family, friends, and social circles. You can also repost our Instagram and Facebook stories/posts, tag us on social media, and share our Facebook fundraiser. We would love it if you are willing to donate any amount to our Giving Tuesday Fundraiser. Our goal is to raise $5,000 on December 1st. There are many different ways to donate.
- – Directly on our website
- – Through our Facebook fundraiser
- – Through our Instagram profile
- – Via Venmo @mpfic_org
- – Mail a check: 1421 N. Wanda Road Suite 120 Orange, CA 92867.
Tax year 2020 allows for a $300 deduction on charitable gifts of cash for everyone, even those who do not itemize on their income tax returns. Make a gift, make a difference, get a tax deduction.
How Your Donation On Giving Tuesday Will Help
Every donation on Giving Tuesday goes directly to our kids and their programs. There is no amount too small to make a difference to our families.
- – $25 covers one swim session. You will help kids like Christian go to one of their favorite types of therapy. Bring joy and help with recovery when you donate $25.
- – $50 covers one hippotherapy session. Your donation will help children like Oliver and Nathan. Even one session is life changing for these kids and makes a huge impact on their progress.
- – $100 goes towards our wheelchair ramp program. Give comfort and independence to an injured child by making their mobility easier in and out of their home.
- – $250 goes towards our wheelchair van program. We have 5 qualifying families who are on the waitlist to receive a wheelchair van. Help us be one step closer to changing a family’s life.
We thank you for taking the time to consider helping MPFIC on Giving Tuesday. The holidays are a special time to be grateful for all that we have and to share our blessings with those who need it the most. We are so grateful for your continued support and hope this holiday season brings you as much joy as you are giving to these families.